25th Anniversary Celebration

$25 for 25

In the past 25 years, the Grove City Area Historical Society & Museum has grown from an idea to an all-volunteer organization dedicated to preserving the rich history of Grove City.  We are kicking off our celebration with a capital campaign asking for donations of either $25 ($1 for each of our 25 years) or $250 ($10 for each of our 25 years) or $2500 ($100 for each of our 25 years).   We rely heavily on donations to keep the bills paid and the roof from leaking.  Only 8% of our funding comes from government (local townships) sources. The remaining 92% comes from donations and memberships.  Your name will be entered in our capital campaign donor raffle.  Three winners will be chosen to each win an original painting by Grove City artists Margaret Williams, Maude Winder, or Lillian Reeher.  Thank you in advance for helping to keep the lights on!!!!!

Please click on “DONATE” above and designate the donation for 25th Anniversary


Thank You!



This entry was posted in society. Bookmark the permalink.